Harbour Tug Vessel
Age • Maximum 15 years old.
• Deck strength at least 0,5t/m2
• Cargo Capacity 45 mt
Asbestos • Vessel must be asbestos free, with independent 3rd party report
Minimum full speed • Minimum 10 knots at 90% Maximum Continuous Rating in calm seas.
Push / Pull • Vessel must be suitable to provide push/ pull operations.
• Forward Towing Winch • 5Ton / 20m / min
• 1 x tugger winch should be located at the forward end of the working deck rated over 5 ton Safe Working Load (SWL).
• Drum Capacity - 1 x 12” Circ x 200 m working towing rope
Harbour Tug must be capable of:
• Aft towing winch - 50Ton
• Bow drum 700 meters x 46 mm dia wire capacity.
• 1 x capstan, situated at aft end of work deck rated over 5 ton Safe Working
• Sausage Fendering or Equivalent on Bow and Stern Quarters
• Push/ Pull Operations within local environmental conditions.
• Offtake tanker and hose Handling operations.
• Assist Transfer of Methanol (STS)
• UWILD & Mooring Inspection
• Transfer a buoyant messenger line.
• Assist in tanker hawser handling.
• Assist in transferring the Offloading Hose from onshore to FPSO and from
FPSO to onshore for maintenance.
• Boat-To-Boat Transfer Capable
specifications • Bow & Stern Bollard pull minimum of 50 ton (continuous).
• Minimum Length Overall 25 meters.
• Minimum Beam 10 meters.
• Loaded draft maximum 5 meters.
• Propulsion Azimuth Stern Drive (ASD)
• Provided with a minimum of 2 engines
• Main Engines - total BHP over 2500